Islands United Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Islands United Alliance

Standing Together for the Greater Good of the IUA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MadMatt leader of the IUA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadMatt
Admin
MadMatt

MadMatt leader of the IUA Empty
PostSubject: MadMatt leader of the IUA   MadMatt leader of the IUA I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:34 pm

My name is Matthew but my nickname is MadMatt. I recived the nickname from some highway construction workers back in my younger years. I used to drive a 1974 F-100 Ford Pickup that looked like a prop from the MadMax movies. My starter went out and I had to have the loader push start me everyday after work...so one day the guys stenciled MadMatt across my hood in black paint...the nickname stuck.

I have been playing Ikariam for going on 2 years and have been a member of the IUA since the begining. I went from council rank to captain (the generals next in command), to General and finally to Leader of the IUA. I have a wife and a daughter who turns 3 in march so I have to split my time wisely online or I get to spend the night in the dog house...lol. I also am a dept manager for Home Depot and the schedual is very irregular so that also has a impact on my online time.
Back to top Go down
https://iuar.forumotion.com

MadMatt leader of the IUA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Islands United Alliance  :: IUA :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: