Islands United Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Islands United Alliance

Standing Together for the Greater Good of the IUA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Everyone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WidowMaker

WidowMaker

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:38 am

Hello, my name is Jake IGN:WidowMaker. I am a established player on Zeta in a small warlike alliance. I am looking forward to giving Alpha a run to see how different ways of building can work. I have been a slow grower points wise, always housing a larger military than most people around my points. Three of my Zeta alliance mates are here in the IUA (BadChad, Kazerix, and That Guy) I look forward to a long and prosperous tenure here. I strive to be a fair trader and will do my utmost to protect the alliance and its good name. I believe in healthy donations and a helping hand to those who need it. Otherwise I live in Anchorage, Alaska. I run a heavy recovery truck up here. I mostly game at night in the winter, the rest of the year I will be on at all hours. Anything you would like to know feel free to ask.

Jake
Back to top Go down
MadMatt
Admin
MadMatt

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:11 pm

Glad to have you here. Alaska huh...I grew up on the alaska highway, near Dawson Creek B.C. Anyways if you need any help with anything just ask and with your zeta warlike alliance experience you might want to talk to texas about maybe joining the IUA military. Hello Everyone 51264
Back to top Go down
https://iuar.forumotion.com
Texas

Texas

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:22 pm

Welcome to our world widowmaker. It is great to see you here.

Hello Everyone Action-smiley-069
Back to top Go down
Kazerix

Kazerix

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:55 pm

Woooo! Jakey baby! *hugs*

When will we get to see your infamous 10000 gun army on Alpha big guy?
Back to top Go down
Alexman

Alexman

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:06 pm

Hi there WidowMaker! Grab a cookie and enjoy the ride!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Islands United Alliance  :: IUA :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: