Islands United Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Islands United Alliance

Standing Together for the Greater Good of the IUA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi and Hello Im BadChad

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BadChad

Hi and Hello Im BadChad Empty
PostSubject: Hi and Hello Im BadChad   Hi and Hello Im BadChad I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:02 am

Hello again. My name is Chad and I live in the Biggest Greatest State of Alaska. As of today I just found out that I get to be a stay at home father to my baby girl that was born in Dec.Before that I worked for a local Honda dealership for a few years.but for now thats done,(i rather stay at home with my kids anyways). Im currently play on Zeta with Kaz *hugs to her* and That Guy and have been up "enjoying" make life a little more difficult when possible. But if anybody has any questions or comments just drop a note...
Until then thank you for the warm welcomes.
BadChad
Back to top Go down
MadMatt
Admin
MadMatt

PostSubject: Re: Hi and Hello Im BadChad   Hi and Hello Im BadChad I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:18 pm

Welcome to the IUA chad. While I have never been to alaska I grew up on the alaska highway...spent time at mile 195 and mile 62, not to mention I was born at mile 0 dawson creek....northern B.C. Congrats in regards to your newish born child. I have a daughter who turns 3 in march...its alot of work but its also alot of fun being a dad.
Back to top Go down
https://iuar.forumotion.com
Texas

Texas

PostSubject: Re: Hi and Hello Im BadChad   Hi and Hello Im BadChad I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:02 pm

Welcome Chad, it is great to have you as a part of our kickass alliance! Congrats on the baby... they are so cute when they are little... unfortunately they grow up. I have a 15 yr old daughter that lives with her mom but I get her every other weekend and wouldnt change a thing about her... except make her little again. I havent been to Alaska... its way over there from here but maybe some day.
Back to top Go down
Kazerix

Kazerix

PostSubject: Re: Hi and Hello Im BadChad   Hi and Hello Im BadChad I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:37 pm

Oh noes!!! who let my stalker in here?! As if i don't already see enough of him on Zeta... *sighs*, btw i've seen pics of his baby, she is sooooo pretty!!!

Big hugs Chad darling Wink
Back to top Go down
Alexman

Alexman

PostSubject: Re: Hi and Hello Im BadChad   Hi and Hello Im BadChad I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:05 pm

Welcome BadChad! Grab a cookie and enjoy the ride!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi and Hello Im BadChad   Hi and Hello Im BadChad I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi and Hello Im BadChad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Islands United Alliance  :: IUA :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: