Islands United Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Islands United Alliance

Standing Together for the Greater Good of the IUA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Texas, General of IUA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Texas

Texas

Texas, General of IUA Empty
PostSubject: Texas, General of IUA   Texas, General of IUA I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:39 pm

Well, I guess I should do this now.

My name is Brent and I'm an addict. Oh nevermind.... wrong meeting. I have been playing for a while... a lil over a year I guess. IUA is my second alliance to be in after the first one just dissolved but I have found my new home. I became General of this great alliance after MadMatt said I was "full of piss and vinegar" so being from the south I know thats a good thing. I am an aggressive player and dont mind creating a few waves. I tell it like it is and dont really care who doesnt like it but I do love playing the game. In RL I am a purchasing manager for a Honda Industrial Engine distributor... so now that business is slow it gives me plenty of play time.
Back to top Go down
MadMatt
Admin
MadMatt

PostSubject: Re: Texas, General of IUA   Texas, General of IUA I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:19 pm

I was right about the "piss and viniger". My grandfather was texan and that was one of his many sayings....he also used to tell me to use my head for more than a hat rack.....lol...gotta feel the love. I am very happy with picking you as the General....you have been doing a great job!
Back to top Go down
https://iuar.forumotion.com
Alexman

Alexman

PostSubject: Re: Texas, General of IUA   Texas, General of IUA I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:04 pm

Texas...do you want a cookie??? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Texas, General of IUA   Texas, General of IUA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Texas, General of IUA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Islands United Alliance  :: IUA :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: