Islands United Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Islands United Alliance

Standing Together for the Greater Good of the IUA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kazerix says hi with hugs!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazerix

Kazerix

Kazerix says hi with hugs!!! Empty
PostSubject: Kazerix says hi with hugs!!!   Kazerix says hi with hugs!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:55 pm

*takes a seat in the circle and holds out hand*

Hi there!!! *waves*

I'm Kazerix or if it's easier Kaz, I've been playing Ikariam for just over a year on Zeta where i'm the HS of a very military alliance (look us up on the Zeta boards if you likes Smile 41st is the alliance) I've made lots of friends there and hope to do the same here. I also exist on Lambda as the diplomat of a small alliance and recently a few of my 41st friends (That Guy, Widowmaker, Badchad) decided to try out the challenge of a new server so we set up here on Alpha.

I love causing trouble and would like to thank everyone for their lovely welcomes, i hope i can grow quick enough to start being of use to the alliance. The social aspect of Ikariam is the part i love best about the game. In RL i'm from the UK, so if it seems like i log on a odd times that's why and I work as a pharmacy assistant and do psychology research to pay the bills Very Happy. If anyone has any questions or fancies a chat feel free to get in touch.

Big hugs
Moi xxx
Back to top Go down
MadMatt
Admin
MadMatt

PostSubject: Re: Kazerix says hi with hugs!!!   Kazerix says hi with hugs!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:48 pm

Welcome to the IUA. Having some experiance with the game on other servers is good news. I hope that we can offer you the setting to further your experiance and knowledge. You joined at a good time!
Back to top Go down
https://iuar.forumotion.com
Texas

Texas

PostSubject: Re: Kazerix says hi with hugs!!!   Kazerix says hi with hugs!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:24 pm

Welcome to the group!!!

Its so nice to be getting hugs from someone other than MadMatt. afro
Back to top Go down
Alexman

Alexman

PostSubject: Re: Kazerix says hi with hugs!!!   Kazerix says hi with hugs!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:03 pm

Welcome there Kazerix! Grab a cookie and enjoy the ride!!!

Where are the cookie and buggy emoticons??? Crying or Very sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kazerix says hi with hugs!!!   Kazerix says hi with hugs!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kazerix says hi with hugs!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Islands United Alliance  :: IUA :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: