Islands United Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Islands United Alliance

Standing Together for the Greater Good of the IUA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi! - Kesness

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kesness

Hi! - Kesness Empty
PostSubject: Hi! - Kesness   Hi! - Kesness I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:53 pm

Howdy, cats! I'm Kestrel (but that's sort of a mouth full, so most people call me K), and my Ikariam name is Kesness.

I'm a pastry chef in training in Austin, Tx. I live with my boyfriend, cat, dog, and two small parrots!

I've played Ikariam off and on for years, but never advanced very far because I did not really know how. Joining an alliance is new, and I'm working on reading up on guides and suggestions for starting out and building up. If you have any suggestions/advice for me, I'd love to hear it!

It's nice to be here!
- K
Back to top Go down
MadMatt
Admin
MadMatt

Hi! - Kesness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! - Kesness   Hi! - Kesness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:05 am

Well Im glad that you are apart of the iua. We have some very veteran players on here. The Game Operators usually do a good job of throwing us off once and a while with upgrades and newer versions but the basics of the game have always stayed the same.
Back to top Go down
https://iuar.forumotion.com
Kazerix

Kazerix

Hi! - Kesness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! - Kesness   Hi! - Kesness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:00 pm

Hello Kes!! (can i call you that?)

What breed are your cat and dog? How did you get into being a pastry chef? Do you like it? Do you have a favourite colour?

Hugs
Kaz
Back to top Go down
Texas

Texas

Hi! - Kesness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! - Kesness   Hi! - Kesness I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:25 pm

Welcome Kes to IUA. We are glad you are here and cant wait for you to make us something delicious!
Back to top Go down
Alexman

Alexman

Hi! - Kesness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! - Kesness   Hi! - Kesness I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:04 pm

Welcome there Kesness!!! Grab a cookie and enjoy the ride!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi! - Kesness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! - Kesness   Hi! - Kesness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi! - Kesness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Islands United Alliance  :: IUA :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: