Islands United Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Islands United Alliance

Standing Together for the Greater Good of the IUA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello friends of the IUA

Go down 
+2
Tsingyi
MadMatt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MadMatt
Admin
MadMatt

Hello friends of the IUA Empty
PostSubject: Hello friends of the IUA   Hello friends of the IUA I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:19 pm

Yes it is true...the IUA is once again rising to greatness. Some call it the true rebirth of the IUA. cheers I call it....much needed changes.
Back to top Go down
https://iuar.forumotion.com
Tsingyi

PostSubject: Re: Hello friends of the IUA   Hello friends of the IUA I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:58 am

I call it a fresh pair of underwear monkey
Back to top Go down
Thunddr

Thunddr

PostSubject: Re: Hello friends of the IUA   Hello friends of the IUA I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:00 pm

I call it a best alliance of the alpha cheers
Back to top Go down
Alexman

Alexman

PostSubject: Re: Hello friends of the IUA   Hello friends of the IUA I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:01 pm

YAY!!! LONG LIVE IUA!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
ajain

PostSubject: Re: Hello friends of the IUA   Hello friends of the IUA I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:35 am

Hey there... I was informed of this rebirth from my friends (aka "spies" Razz ) inside the alliance... Glad to see you guys have finally got your long standing independence and lost some much needed baggage in the alliance. Good Luck amigos Smile
Back to top Go down
thedeltonaty

PostSubject: Re: Hello friends of the IUA   Hello friends of the IUA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:44 am

just so you all know i do keep people like ajain informed of our goings on but nothing to intimate to get us screwed. ajain is an old friend and i watched him in the bc. so poo poo on you you!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MadMatt
Admin
MadMatt

PostSubject: Re: Hello friends of the IUA   Hello friends of the IUA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:02 am

no problem delt.....thats why I put him as a repeat visitor.
Back to top Go down
https://iuar.forumotion.com
ajain

PostSubject: Re: Hello friends of the IUA   Hello friends of the IUA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:58 am

thedeltonaty wrote:
just so you all know i do keep people like ajain informed of our goings on but nothing to intimate to get us screwed. ajain is an old friend and i watched him in the bc. so poo poo on you you!!!!!
Ahh come on guys, i'm only joiking with my "spy" comment. Being an ex-IUA member, i have too many friends left to cause even an iorta of harm to the alliance. I will always respect it, for teaching me the ropes of the game, and am available to help, whenever the need...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello friends of the IUA   Hello friends of the IUA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello friends of the IUA
Page 1 of 1